2 moments in your life you'd like to erase:
• Finding my dad’s body at his ranch … and then having to find my brothers and sister to tell them.
• Any of the many times I’ve been in a conversation that’s started off, “I love you, BUT …”
4 moments you'd like to relive:
• Being crowned king in a total surprise announcement at my high school prom. It’s good to be king.
• This one crazy, amazing and near-unbelievable night at Blue Collar strip club.
• The first phone call I made to My Favorite Person.
• A moment yet to come, in the very near future. Keep your collective fingers crossed.
2 places you wouldn't want go to/go to again:
• The hospital.
• Any funeral home.
4 places you can't wait to visit/visit again:
• Sedalia, Missouri
• Las Vegas, at the final table of a future World Series of Poker main event.
2 foods you can't stand:
• Beans of any kind, excepting jelly
4 foods you love:
• My mom’s home cooking.
• Bacon cheeseburgers.
2 current songs that make you change the station:
• Most current rap songs.
• “Taps.” Well, it’s not played on the radio, but man the sound of that bugle just rips me apart inside every single time.
4 current songs you play over and over:
Let me preface this by saying that I almost never listen to the radio, or to much music, period, anymore.
• “I’m Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and the Waves. Is there anyone that doesn’t get perked up by listening to this?
• “Black Dog” by Led Zeppelin … Hey, hey momma said the way you move!
• “One Headlight” by the Wallflowers
• “All I Want for Christmas” as sung by the little girl in “Love Actually.” Whenever I watch that DVD, I replay that scene several times.
2 books you'd never finish/read again:
• Anything by any Bronte sister.
• Anything by any Russian author, especially Dostoevsky and Tolstoy.
4 books you have read more than once, and/or will read again:
• The “In Death” series by J.D. Robb.
• The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
• Anything by David Gemmel.
• Anything by L.E. Modesitt about the world of Recluce.
Now I need to tag 2-4 people:
• My Favorite Minx
... and anyone else who feels like doing it.
• Guam has had only three tsunamis causing damage at more than one location — in 1849, 1892 and in 1993, but only one death has been documented, and that back in 1892. Generally, because of our coral reefs, we are protected from tsunamis, and they only occur on the eastern side of the island.