I don't know if this will make me uncool, but I like Weird Al. I loved "Eat It." I thought "Amish Paradise" was brilliant. Let's not forget "Fat," "I Lost on Jeopardy," "Another One Rides the Bus," "Gump," "Smells Like Nirvana," "Money For Nothing/Beverly Hillbillies," "I Think I'm a Clone Now," "Like a Surgeon," and "I Love Rocky Road," among others.
OK ... I just googled him and went to Weird Al's site and found out that next month, his "Straight outta Lynwood" drops!
According to his site:• Anyone ever watch "Puppet Master?" Anyone actually scared at any point in the movie? Just wondering is all.
"Featuring parodies of Chamillionaire, Green Day, Usher, R. Kelly and Taylor Hicks (with a total of) 6 brand new music videos!"
• The WORST movie I have ever watched (three times) is "Killer Klowns from Outer Space." It's SOOOOOOOO bad that if it comes on TV, you are powerless to change the channel. If you haven't seen this movie, then you gotta see it .... I mean, you SHOULDN'T see it!
• The presentation went off without a hitch and all members of my team did a great job. Yay, us!
• Do you think anyone makes a cell phone ring tone that sounds like a phone ringing?
• How many people believe the following exist: Bigfoot; Abominable Snowman; Loch Ness Monster; Sean Hannity.
• I just realized I haven't eaten dinner yet. I'm torn between ham and provolone on sourdough and a chicken caeser salad.
• I still have a ton of work to do before sleeping. I really don't want to do it right now. Ugh.
• Two significant chores done today: a passel of dishes; rearranging the shelf between my sink and stove, which serves as my pantry, including throwing out some outdated stuff. and just generally organizing it. Baby steps, people, baby steps.
• Is anyone actually planning to see the new Rocky movie in the theaters? No, seriously. Anyone? By the way, is there anyone alive with a more inappropriate nickname than Sylvester Stallone being called "Sly?" He isn't even close to sly!
• I just found out that Australia has Kmarts. Why do I find that just weird?
• Tomorrow, I plan to shred a ton of old, unneeded document, including reams of old notes and related matter. Yes, I have a paper shredder and no, I don't have any classified of sensitive document in constant need of shredding. I just LIKE shredding. When I don't have access to a shredder, I rip up papers that I'm throwing away. I think it's part of my mild OCD tendencies.
New addition to the harem!
This has been a little late in coming, but I hope you will all help DZER welcome the very newest DZERette ... *drumroll* ... m_o_o_nspells! Welcome aboard, darlin' ... get ready for the traditional spankings and nekkid wrestling in butterscotch pudding!
Wanna be a DZERette? Click on the button on the sidebar to right and follow the simple instructions!!
• Guam once had its own leper colony. Also, the island often was used by the Spanish as a place to hold their prisoners.