Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The early HNT from Guam ...

It's almost Thursday here on sunny and beautiful Guam, tropical island paradise.

Laying it on thick, ain't I? That's because it's my favorite time of the year ... winter in the states, not-winter here.

I'm a meanie. I like rubbing it in. What's that? Snowy and icy and 14° Fahrenheit there? Hold on, I need to turn up the air conditioner here — it's like 89°!! What? Shoveling snow? I had out a shovel yesterday myself ... well, that little plastic one that comes with the pail, for the beach, where it was a balmy yet breezy 88°.

Heh.

Yes, I know I'm a bastard about it. But it's sooooooooo much fun! LOL

On with Half-Nekkid Thursday!!

I've gotten a lot of comments over the past few months about my eyes.

Yes, I have blue eyes. I am the next Paul Newman. OK, that's WAY too much ego! LOL

I think they're more of a slate gray or steel blue, but they have been described as "baby blue."

So to reward all my faithful blog readers (at 8 and counting! woohoo!!), especially the lovely and talented DZERettes, I present to you, more of Duane's eyes!!

"His eye begets occasion for his wit,
For every object that the one doth catch
The other turns to a mirth-moving jest."

William Shakespeare
Love’s Labor’s Lost


LOL

Scary eyeballs, huh?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

OK ... here's my REAL HNT submission.

"That man that hath a tongue, I say is no man,
If with his tongue he cannot win a woman."

William Shakespeare
The Two Gentlemen of Verona


Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• One of the worst things you can do to a Chamorro is to give them atan baba, which is basically the old "stinkeye." An atan baba, even a PERCEIVED one, can lead to a physical fight, so if you come to Guam, be careful of how you look at the locals. LOL

26 comments:

Alex said...

You just freaked Suze out with the eyeball picture. Nice twist on HNT.

BTW, did you get the pussy picture?

DZER said...

alex: nothing I like more than freaking out a sweet bird. and thanks LOL

and yes, I got the picture of her pussy. I will reply with one of my cock. ;)

Deb said...

Dzer? Are you giving me an atan baba???????????????????????????

DZER said...

deb: darlin' ... you will KNOW when I atan baba you, darlin' ... ;)

DZER said...

lilith: thanks! LOL

and I'm no Gene Simmons ... but I can work the tongue muscle, darin' ;)

Hoochie Mama said...

Ew! The first one is kinda freaky! The second one is impressive...

Oh So Wonderful said...

Yup, guys who don't know how to get a woman with their tongues usually end up...................uh, alone....yeah, alone.

Hell, he needs to walk the talk. Yup, he's gotta be intellectually stimulating.

SignGurl said...

Why do you keep torturing me?

That tongue is amazing!

kathi said...

Damn it dzer, I keep telling you to warn us when you pull this kind of crap (also known as 'pooh') and who is the guy in the t-shirt? Kinda looks like you, but with clothes on.

Anonymous said...

ack! thats sick...

nice tongue

Everything Nice said...

Tell me you've seen Shakespeare in Love... yes? Then you must know what Shakespeare really meant with that last qoute.

William was a kinky fucker, I love it!

K, so that tongue there... does it do tricks? Say it does.

MG said...

Perfect use of Shakespeare....love it!

Anonymous said...

What other body modifications do you have? Please tell.

Grace said...

Talk about freaking a girl out...
Geez! Your eyes look kinda green in that second pic though, no?

Anonymous said...

i'd so poke you if you did that in front of me... *poke*

DZER said...

oh so wonderful: walk the talk? LOL … how’s that old rap song go … you’ve got to lick it … before you stick it … LMAO

jenn: oh, I’m a regular torturer ;)

kathi: I do wear clothes sometimes … and you just wait till I post something REALLY risqué!

chrissie: you know me and eyeballs … LOL … and thanks!! *licks*

naughty one: but of course! Though they made Will too good looking LOL … and naturally it does tricks … it’s a DZER tongue!

grainne: that’s because you’re twisted … and why did I just know you would want me pierced? LOL

mg: thank you, darlin’ … or should I say, mine thanks, oh beauteous one … ;)

always aroused girl: what modifications? Do you think I’m Robocop? LOL

amazinggrace: I know you have an eyeball fetish! LOL … and it’s just the light … always blue here!

chrissie: that’s because you’re a mean eyeball poker!

Anonymous said...

I ONLY poke eyeballs who deserve it :)

DZER said...

of course that would be YOUR story, eyeball poker!

terry said...

ummm.... EEUW!

i can't even get past the eye pic to look at the other one!

DZER said...

terry: are you sure? the second one is a tongue pic ;)

Anonymous said...

Its TRUE... the only eyeballs i've EVER poked... deserved poking!

DZER said...

even when you poked them on "accident?"

Jon said...

Dzer... great post! Loved the Shakespeare... or was that Shakes the Clown?

DZER said...

jon: glad ya liked ... and both were the original Big Willy LOL

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh! LOL

terry said...

yeah, i saw that awesome tongue, but the eyeball pic was far too distracting.... and not in a good way!

you gotta warn a girl when she's about to see something like that!!