Tuesday, December 20, 2005

goin' a bit post crazy

Wow. six posts in two days, not including this one (it makes seven ... heh) ... and that doesn't include updates on the other two blogs.

Guess it's a bit much for most of you to read and comment on, especially considering this is Christmas week and thus probably mega-crazy. Then again, I guess I'm just a needy bitch and a bit of a comment whore. LOL ... C'est la vie.

Anyway ...

• The DZERette program will continue — check the sidebar for details or to join the club. :)

• Make sure you check out gigi's guest erotica up on DZEROTICA. It's fuckin' hot!

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• Guam residents don't technically pay federal income tax — well, we pay it, but all of it is returned to the local government. Bleah. That one sucked. LOL

13 comments:

da buttah said...

resident grinch checking in for doodie sir!

and uhh i sleep with a stuffed animal..so watch thr LMAO..or i may go postal on you like i will half the people in the mall today ;)

DZER said...

buttah baby ... but you're a girl. you're supposed to sleep with stuffed animals. or jerks. LOL

a grown man, sleeping with a stuffed animal? hmm ... maybe murph? I picture him with a CareBear of some kind ... the pink one, maybe.

and go wild on them mall bitches!

Everything Nice said...

umm. where's your sidebar?

Steppin' On Toes said...

I wanna be in the club but I read the instructions and I'm too lazy at this moment. I still lurve ya though.

DZER said...

naughty one: suze said it was at the bottom for her ... but it looks fine on my screen .. maybe widen your browser?

jax: awww ... aren't you a sweetie ... and a lazy bastard to boot? LOL *smooch*

jstrap: umm ... OK? LOL

chrissie: well, if you didn't, I would have gone all silly and irrational adn over-reactive and deleted my entire blog LOL

and you know I'm your manwhore ... at the drop of the merest suggestion or hint LOL

mikster said...

Dude...ya gotta at least pretend to be 'hard to get'...don't let chrissie push ya around...lol...unless of course...well...never mind.

DZER said...

mike: I'm notoriously EASY to get. And name someone she doesn't push around? and, of course, I constantly wish ... hope ... beg ... LOL

Everything Nice said...

I can't widen my browser, it's always been little like that...

tight.
even.


you sexy mother fucker. I'll chase it down then.

pardon the pun.

DZER said...

weird ... I will have to check it in other browsers to see what the hell is going on LOL

Steppin' On Toes said...

Ok I got unlazy right now and put up your tag. Add me to your club...

<3 Jax

DZER said...

jax: you got it, babes ... you are now an "official" DZERette ... heh ... can you feel the difference? ;)

SignGurl said...

Is anyone else having a hard time keeping up with you and all your posts. I'm exhausted!

::kisses::

DZER said...

chrissie: like any of that is anything you didn't know? LOL *licks*

jenn: sorry ... I'm a posting machine ;)