OK, I’ve seen this on several blogs — notably those of Sabledawn and amazinggrace — and I decided to appropriate it for myself.
So, here’s a little bit more information about the DZER that you might not have known. Please don’t use it against me. ;)
• Nervous habits: I am a nail biter. I also have a tendency toward panic attacks now and then that involve chest pain that half-convinces me I’m having a heart attack. Yeah; I know. Fun, fun, fun.
• Are you double jointed? No, but I have extra-elastic ligaments, which allow my fingers to bend to weird degrees … and also resulted in chronic shoulder dislocation for years.
• Can you roll your tongue? Yes. I can also pulse it.
• Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? *arches a brow* Yes.
• Can you blow spit bubbles? Who can’t? I can also burp on command.
• Can you cross your eyes? Uh-huh.
• Tattoos? Four so far — punisher skull on upper left arm, mermaid Minx on upper right arm, kokopelli on upper right arm, tribal gecko on upper back.
• Piercing? Three, all in ears — two in left ear, one in right.
• Do you make your bed daily? Hell, I don’t even bother with sheets anymore. The joys of being single and alone and not having women over to the house
• Which shoe goes on first? Usually the right, but sometimes the left.
• Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? Yes.
• On the average, how much money do you carry? Anywhere from none to several hundred.
• What jewelry do you wear 24/7? There isn’t anything I wear all the time.
• Favorite piece of clothing? A pair of black panties given to me by a beautiful woman. I wear them on my head now and then.
• Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it . I mostly swirl.
• Have you ever eaten Spam? Tons of it. It’s the national food of Guam.
• Do you use extra salt on your food? Sometimes.
• How many cereals in your cabinet? None. I keep it in my fridge to keep it away from the roaches.
• What's your favorite beverage? Coffee. And Assam Black Tea (iced).
• What's your favorite fast food restaurant? That I can get to — Burger King. But I love me some Jack in the Box!!
• Do you cook? Yes — a wide variety of dishes.
• How often do you brush your teeth? At least once a day, usually twice.
• Hair drying method? No hair to dry. I towel-dry my shaved head.
• Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? I did … once … spectacular failure LOL.
• Do you swear? Fuck yeah I fucking swear! Shit!
• Do you ever spit. I’m a man. We all spit.
• Animal: Cheetah.
• Food: Chamorro fiesta food.
• Month: December — it’s Christmas time, baby!
• Day: Sunday, the day of sleeping in, brunch, golf and matinee movies.
• Cartoon: Bugs Bunny. I’m old school that way.
• Shoe brand: Anything I can squeeze onto my monster-sized feet. Adidas.
• Subject in school: Any of them. I was made for school. I should have been a professional student.
• Color: Black.
• Sport: Football. College and NFL.
• TV shows: The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, all CSIs, Criminal Minds.
OK, Guam doesn’t have these seasons, per se, but I have lived through them in other places, so here goes:
• Thing to do in the spring: Cherry Blossom festival.
• Thing to do in the summer: Go camping and fishing.
• Thing to do in the autumn: Drive around the country and look at the foliage. Also, watch football.
• Thing to do in the winter: Admire the snow from inside a nice warm house.
IN AND AROUND
• In the CD player: Only CD player I have right now is in my eMac. Current disk in there is Diablo II: Lord of Destruction expansion pack.
• Person you talk most on the phone with: Sadly, probably the office.
• Reading: “Silver Bells” by Luanne Rice. Corny; it was an impulse buy.
• Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors? God no! Who would want to look at that? LOL
• What color is your bedroom? Stark white. It definitely could use — needs — a paint job.
• Do you use an alarm clock? Yes, but only to make sure I get my ass out of bed when I wake up early and go back to sleep.
• Window seat or aisle? I need aisle, in case I need to get up in the middle of the flight. Plus, there’s a little more leg room at the aisles.
• What's your sleeping position? Usually on left side, semi-reclined; sometimes on back, semi-reclined.
• Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? Yes, because I keep the air conditioner on all the time.
• Do you snore? Yes.
• Do you sleepwalk? Never have.
• Do you talk in your sleep? Yes. It gave my family and friends all kinds of entertainment too.
• Do you sleep with stuffed animals? LMAO.
• Sleep with the light on? No, unless I pass out while watching TV early in the evening.
• Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? Yes. I need noise to fall asleep.
• Last interesting person you met: Stripper or non-stripper?