But this time, there is a little twist.
I am offering up the hat I'm wearing in the photo above — worn only once, for this photo — in a little bit of contest for anyone out there who reads DZER's Diatribe. Yes, all 13 of you qualify!
Contest Rules1. Eligibility: Anyone with a mailing address who enters the contest. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Tell me, in an e-mail sent to email@example.com, what you are willing to give in exchange for the hat. Items must be able to be sent by U.S. mail or other delivery service.
3. I, and I alone, will choose the winning entry, based solely on what I think is the coolest offer.
4. By sending said e-mail, you consent to me publishing your name, or your nom de blog (your choice), and your offer — even if you don't win! Heh. The winner will, of course, be identified, as will his or her winning bid. So be very careful about how feckless and risque your offer is ... LOL
5. The hat will only be sent out once the winning bid is received.
6. Should the winner so choose, he or she can post an HNT featuring him or her in the hat, once it is in his or her possession. This isn't mandatory, but it sure would be pretty cool.
7. Everyone has one week in which to submit their bids. The winner will be announced with my next early HNT.
And now for something completely different
This is definitely not my best week ever. Why not, you ask?
• I waited to long to renew my driver's license. Now I have to retake the written test on Friday, along with a bunch of punk kids.
• I have oral surgery scheduled for Monday. 'Nuff said there.
• I've had to wake up early (for me) twice this week. Bleah.
• The power went out in my part of the village last night for several hours, so I left the house and stumbled upon a poker game, at which I lost $60. If the power hadn't gone out, I'd have $60 more than I do now! Crikey!
• My right big toe is infected after I ripped out part of an ingrown toenail. It hurts, it's flaming red and all the soaking and antibiotic creams haven't helped a bit. I have a appointment with a podiatrist in the morning. Gross, I know, but true.
• My VCR was killed by the power outage yesterday, which meant I had to go get a new one today. Worse, my favorite porno compilation tape was stuck inside, which meant I had to rip apart the old one. Hmmm ... OK, so that was actually a bit fun and involved tools. LOL
Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• The Random Guam Fact Of The Day is on vacation. We instead present you with a Random Fact About Randomness For The Day: random.org "offers true random numbers to anyone on the Internet." Check it out!