• They should make giant Twinkies that could be used as a substitute for cake on birthdays and other occasions. How cool would it be to have a giant, 3-foot long Twinkie as a cake?
• I just discovered that they put a new vending machine in our lunchroom ... apparently several months ago. Haven't been down there in quite a while, I guess. LOL ... this machine dispenses some of my favorite beverages, including Assam black tea and Mr. Brown iced coffee ... and this very cool one, called apple tea. Iced tea but with a kick of appleliciousness.
• I've always wanted to buy an old school bus and covert the back into a rolling apartment/house. I know it sounds stupid, but I have some VERY cool ideas. I like school buses. LOL
• Dogs are cheap in the states! Holy cow! The puppies that cost like $1,500 here are like $200 there! You lucky bastards!!
• I seriously need to start selling off a bunch of this stuff that's piled up in my apartment over the last six years. No, seriously. Motivational speech, anyone?
• Gas here is now $3.45 a gallon. Three-fucking-forty-fucking-five-a-fucking-gallon! Geeze.
• Even though I don't like big butts, per se, I love the song "I Like Big Butts." Is that hypocrisy? Or just irony gone awry and askew?
• I just wanted to use the words "awry" and "askew" in one sentence. That's why I wrote the sentence above this one.
• I think I've finally decided what I want to get for my next tattoo. As soon as I get a design fleshed out, I'll share it with you guys. Promise.
For the insatiable wenches out there ... I give you the early HNT from Guam!
I've been told by a few women -- OK, mostly strippers; not too many other women get up that close to my eyelashes to make that comment LOL -- that I have very "pretty" eyelashes. I don't know about that ... what do ya'll think?
Oh, and I'm working on the my eyelash batting ... just in case. LOL
To find out more about Half-Nekkid Thursday,
check out the link, baby: