The previous post below was a cleverly disguised psychological test. Don't be ashamed if you just thought it was one of those meaningless, mostly boring posts put on a blog at the wee hours of the morning. Yes, I was evaluating all of those who chose to comment.
Devious, aren't I? Heh.
Here are some of my findings.
• Only one person said, "Bless you" in response to my "sneeze." I attribute that to the general lack of manners and politeness in America these days ... though I expected better from the Canadians! LOL ... either that, or you thought I was fake sneezing, so you didn't bother to grace me with a "gesundheit."
• Many people are hungry for pie, though one only asked what kind. What if it was cow pie? LOL ... And one person went beyond the question and asked for ice cream as well! The nerve! LOL
• Three people noticed the belt comment. Yes, somehow I'm continuing to lose weight; who knows what will happen if I actually started exercising regularly.
• No, I'm not moving to Kentucky, though I might be convinced to make a side trip there. ;)
• Most people don't have the breadth and depth of experience with strippers that I do ... and that probably means that I'm a very sad case ... LOL
The other conclusions I ascertained will be kept private, to protect the innocent ... and the not-so-innocent ;)
Miscellaneous mystery state factoids: 6.2 million residents; highest point of elevation, 1,257 feet; average winter temperature, 25 to 35 degrees Fahrenheit ... ugh.