• Ever have one of those workdays in which everything goes right, you get a ton of stuff done, and you impress both your bosses? Yep ... I had one of those today. Pretty nice, especially since it's a Friday ... and that my evaluation is this month. Gotta do more of the impress/make them happy kinda things.
• Just about six weeks left till Guam's General Election. It's a gubernatorial election year, and things already are getting crazy. And guess what? It's just going to get even crazier.
• The CSI season opener is tonight ... woohoo! For those of you who don't know, Guam's programming, up until only a few months ago, was a week behind -- some channels were a full two weeks behind. The only live channels we had were CNN, Fox News, ESPN and ESPN2. Now, we have a few more live channels, plus we basically get everything taped delayed, almost on the same day. You guys get to see the new shows just several hours before us, instead of a full week. What you see at 8 p.m. EST on Thursday night, which is 10 a.m. Friday morning, we get to see at 8 p.m. Friday, Guam time, which is 6 a.m. EST. It may not seem like a big deal to most of ya'll, but for Guam it's really nice. They have the technology, obviously, to make every channel live, but how many people will be home from 10 a.m. to noon to watch "prime time" shows?
• OK, dinner is ready. Time to eat, watch a little TV until CSI comes on. Dessert will be Nutter Butter cookies, dunked in milk, naturally. I think they are the No. 2 milk-dunking cookie -- homemade chocolate chip is No. 1, Oreo is No. 3.
• Saw this and felt I had to share it with the rest of you ... heh.