Thursday, November 10, 2005

just missed it by a hair ...

I was looking for both of these pics when I did my last hair post, and stumbled across them while cleaning, so I thought I would share them with you, since the hair post was one of most popular, seemingly. LOL

This was just a few months before I decided to start going with the high-and-tight cut. I was still in college and still no one had told me how bad my glasses were, and I was wearing around prescription sunglasses all the time, even at night. It's also before I pierced my right ear, but also back in the time when I wore earrings daily.

This one is several months after high school. It's almost a sort of a modified, wimpy mohawk — NOT long enough to be a mullet! LOL. This wasn't an official "night out" so the hair isn't super spiked and gelled up. This was just a month or so before I tried to get the sides dyed blonde and ended up with reddishness instead. This was also taken just a few days before I got my left ear pierced — which I did when friends I'd graduated high school with were visiting me in Nebraska over winter break so my dad wouldn't beat me up (no violence in front of the guests LOL). Again, notice the very bad glasses.

HEY!! ANOTHER NEW POST BELOW!

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• Translations for "Christmas" in the official Chamorro-English Dictionary: "pasgua," "Krismas," "Nabidát" and "Natibidát."

9 comments:

Deb said...

Dzer sweetie!

You're like a woman with all these different hair styles and trends! I love it! Making a lesbian love you more and more! xoxoxoxo!!!!

Anyway, I LOVE the picture of you drinking coffee in that flannel... You look HOT in that picture----I have to say. Before I started dating women, I dated men who look very much like you do in that picture.

I can't get over the thickness in your hair! Now, is it a total bitch to shave that all the time? You look great with no hair either!

You're like a male version of Shined O'Connor--the type where you can get away with having hair or not.

:) {{hugs}}

DZER said...

gigi: nothin at all? LOL

deb: I love being compared to a woman ... thanks! LOL And remember ... I don't shave it myself too much ... I indulge in a barber ... though I just bought a new Mach3 Power shaver ... so might do it myself more.

also ... didja noice the gangsta gold chain? LMAO

DZER said...

grainne: the better razors make it easy ... helps to use clippers to get it down low, then shave it :)

and I've been drinking coffee since 15 or so ... ;)

Everything Nice said...

I NOTICED THE GOLD CHAIN!

And that looks like a Denny's coffee cup too!

*sigh*
I love ya Dozr, with or without hair.

DZER said...

hick: you'd rather have the hair falling out? LOL

gigi: do ya now?

naughty one: bonus points for you then, sexy ... and dammit, that IS a Denny's coffee mug; photo was taken at Denny's outside of Omaha LOL

and you say you love me now ... but will you respect me in the morning?

murphy: yes, I still have the option ... if I don't cut and shave it, it ALL grows back LOL ... and I've been driving the same 1994 Nissan Hardbody Kingcab SE-V6 for 11 years come april ...

castufari: I haven't had hair like that in forever either ... though it IS by choice LOL ... and feel yer head; if it doesn't seem weird, go for the shave! LOL

Lindsey said...

I love the hair pics! Awww. the good ole days.

DZER said...

linny: hair yesterday, gone today ;)

DZER said...

I think I have one from prom ... LOL

DZER said...

noooo ... but when they asked "what comes next?'

yo; we busted a move

if you want it, baby you got it
if you want, baby you got it
just bust a move!

LMAO