Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Updates, geckos and ... HNT?

OK, first things first ...

UPDATES!

• A new erotic saga is now up at DZEROTICA. I initially posted Part 1 of yesterday, but got too tired to edit and upload the rest of it — and yes, there are five parts to this piece. I hope you all enjoy it, as it's set on Guam and I use a lot of natural locales that I've been to personally over the years.

• Lots of new photos up on DZER's Guam Pics, all of which I shot earlier this afternoon. Lots of beach art and tropical foliage, designed to make all of you want to come visit my beautiful island and add dollars to our tourism industry. Oh, and to use me as your humble, local tour guide.

On with the show!

This is one of the many geckos that share my apartment. These little lizards are very cool. They eat all kinds of pests, from ants to roaches to gnats and other bugs. My aunt used to leave out saucers with fruit punch or Kool-Aid in iit — when you walked into the kitchen later, there would often be two or three geckos perched on the edge of the saucer, big eyes scanning around while their tongues would flick out to lick up some of the delicious beverage.

I've really got no focus today, so I'm going to ramble ... like that's something you're unused to here on my blog.

Here's a self portrait of me on my way into work, driving my old truck. Aren't I cool in my dark prescription sunglasses? Yeah, I know ... it's OK. Stop giggling, dammit!!

I like my drive into work because it's short. I live pretty close to the office, which means I can sleep in a bit later than most and that it's hard to be late. It also means I can come home for lunch whenever I want, whether it's to eat, watch tv or whatever. I do kind of miss my old drive, which was more like 20-25 minutes, because it was far more picturesque. But if I had to choose between the two, I would take the shorter one every time. I'm just lazy like that.

HNT time
Most of you reading this are still in your Wednesday. As of this exact moment, I'm 18 minutes away from the beginning of my Thursday. It's my sad burden to be the first person in the blogosphere (seriously, someone make me stop using that damn term!) to be showing off half-nekkid pics of himself. But I'm a large man with broad shoulders, so I guess I will find some way to live with the onus.

So you get more of the eyes, since they seem to make at least a few of the ladies get a little weak in the knees. I'm sure if I posted half-nekkid pics of other parts of my body, it would have the same reaction ... only followed by uncontrollable vomiting and/or dry heaves, so I will spare you all ... FOR NOW! mwah-ha-haaaaaa!!!

Don't forget ... click on the pics to get a larger version ... if you can handle it! LOL

And no, I didn't type ANUS, ya pervs. You will not be getting a picture of my ass, let alone my defecatory egress point. You will, however, get to look at the scar along the side of my forehead. I picked it up in a stupid fight in the 10th grade from someone's watch. I also dislocated my shoulder in this altercation after having picked the guy up pretty much over my head to throw him into a concrete wall. He slipped out and my shoulder took the full force of a blow that likely would have seriously injured, if not killed the guy, so I guess I'm lucky in that regard.

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• It is currently 81° Fahrenheit, but it feels like 87° because of the humidity. The high today was 87°, while the temperature dipped all the way down to 79° for the low! Brrrrrrr!! But just so you don't feel TOTALLY envious, we do have a 90-percent chance of rain tomorrow!

27 comments:

kathi said...

I love your early pics for HNT, makes my Wednesday. And you're right, great eyes, darlin'...great eyes.
I do love your pics. I'm on my way now to see the new ones, loved the sunsets yesterday.
Hugs

btw, can you keep deb from posting right under me...makes me a bit uncomfy. LOL

DZER said...

kathi: glad you enjoy the pics ...

... and are you saying you have a problem with a lesbionic woman under your?

*visualizing*

LOL

DZER said...

I forgot that you are an eye-poker!! OW!!!

And you don't kill geckos! The are our friends.

I would have to tie you up and let those suction feet climb all over yer nekkid body ... THEN you'd appreciate them! LOL

DZER said...

gigi: awww ... thanks darlin' ... and it's not a pout ... I have a bad habit of lip biting ... both top and bottom LOL

sassinak said...

chrissie doyou kill spiders too? cause given a choice between spiders and flies i pick spiders...

and given a choice between geckos adn pests it seems a no brainer to pick the cute lizard...

:)

DZER said...

also, THEY are our friends ... bleah

DZER said...

Sass: I gotta take a pic of the spider that sits outside my bathroom window ... it's a big one ... so big that it actually caught and killed and sucked the life out of a small, tiny gecko ... what a strange coincidence ... LOL

kathi said...

dzer, no...just deb, LOL! Awwww, chrissie, I love those sweet little geckos, we've got a lot of them here in Texas, too. Not enough of them to feed indoors, though to be honest, never tried. But I think they're adorable.

SignGurl said...

I personally like the truck drivin' pic. The dorky glasses (kidding) just make it!

DZER said...

kathi: totally adorable!!

jenn: OK ... now I need to go out and buy new glasses :(

Everything Nice said...

K Doz - enough with the assumptions we'll be vomitting at viewing your pics.

I viewed them without heaving or anything! You have gorgeous eyes btw.

AND I love that pic of you driving the truck on the way to work LOL...

I start thinking C.H.I.Ps.
You can be Jon, and I'll be well, err... ponch? No no that's not gonna work.

OH OH We can do dukes of hazard instead.. and don't throw the boss hog thing at me.. Im thinking more like Luke Duke.. I can be daisy. But we need a BO!!!

any takers?

DZER said...

naughty one: I meant if I posted pics of other nekkid parts of me ;)

but Luke can't do Daisy ... unless they're kissing cousins?

and doesn't "Cletus" sound like a naughty bit? "He rubbed her cletus till she came like a banshee"

sassinak said...

i think you look awesome in your shades btw...

also chrissie: phew.

and i used to think there were 'lots more' until i found out that frogs are endangered up here and then i realised that was wrong...

SignGurl said...

Duane you know I was kidding about the glasses. I think they are hot! I get mine at the dollar store 'cause I'm cheap and I lose them.

Just slap me if I get out of line. Come to think of it, slap me anyway!

Steppin' On Toes said...

Haha. I rmemeber waking up and counting the geckos on my ceiling. God I miss those little things.

Deb said...

First things first here:

KATHI wishes I were under her!!!

*bioottchhhh!*

Question for my gorgeous blue-eyed babe---Yes, you Dzer....

Can that gecko save me money on my car insurance?

P.S. Please keep Kathi from trying to post under me. I'm usually a 'top'---not a bottom girl.

Thanks!

Deb said...

Gigi: Bring those notes home to Deb, and let's study together... ;)

DZER said...

gigi: does No. 6 count as an icky thing? LOL

sass: awww … yer just too nice to me … *puts shades on*

jenn: oooh … so ya likes it rough, eh? ;)

grainne: I’m betting that it recently lost the tail and had to regrow it … the geckos here do that relatively quickly. I remember as a kid we used to break their tails off on purpose, just to see them eventually grow back. LOL

and the taunts aren’t for Florida people … they’re for “in the freezing cold” people. I know the weather hasn’t turned for the worse yet … but it will! heh!!

jax: I like how they sometimes will just fall from the sky, seemingly LOL … and aren’t they so missable?

deb: oooh … I like it when you get all cursy and whatnot. And the Geico joke! I NEVER saw that one coming! LOL *hands you a prize for being the first one to use it*

gigi: every gal’s a top … till you get her on the bottom ;)

evil petting zoo: it’s been too long … c’mon back!

deb: you shameless flirt!!! keep up the good work ;)

Lindsey said...

The geckos might be cute but I'd be too scared they'd wind up in my bed! yuck.

sassinak said...

<-- not a top

DZER said...

allison: geckos are some of the coolest lizards around ... and I love the new profile pic ...though I always end up getting lost in those eyes for a bit ;)

linny: it actually feels really neat to have gecko toes on your skin LOL

sass: gotcha ... ;)

horsn: geckos can only handle so many gnats ... but I'll mail her one or two if she wants LOL

Oh So Wonderful said...

Dzer...your eyes are sooo easy on my eyes...(:

I'll be heading over to your pics. soon -

DZER said...

Oh So Wonderful: aww ... yer too kind to the half-caste LOL

Unknown said...

How is that every subject, no matter what, ends up being about sex?

Oh, 'cause Deb comments. Never mind. I get it now.

DZER said...

sabledawn: Deb is a fast machine, she keeps her motor clean and she's the best damn lesbian I had ever seen! She had the sightless eyes, telling me no lies knockin' me out with her lesbionic thighs ... so yes, always about sex.

evil petting zoo: Dude ... Gibson's has been gone for years. The Guam Premium Outlet mall and a Wallace megaplex are there now ....

msbrooksie: way across the ocean ... in the western Pacific at latitude 13°30' North, longitude 144° 40' East. :)

sugarpunk: ramblin' can be fun ... and I have a big tribal gecko tatt on my back ... and yer welcome here any time ... just bring me a Triple Whopper ;)

Hoochie Mama said...

I had a cute little lizard that lived in my doll house when I was a little girl. It would sit on my shoulder and watch TV with me.

Great HNT pics!

DZER said...

lilith ... thanks darilin'!