Anyway, I’ll post more on that tomorrow (for me), along with some photographs, both here and over on DZER’s Guam Pics, which will be mostly floral photography.
Until then, I give you the following meme, lifted from Madame X.
1. What time did you get up this morning? About 5:45 a.m., which is HIGHLY unusual for me, especially on a Sunday. But I had an early morning tee time at the nicest golf course on the island, so it’s worth the sleep deprivation.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? I don’t wear either, but I love a woman in diamonds … especially if I didn’t have to pay for them. LOL
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Unfortunately, “The Break Up.” Will never get that $7.50 back.
4. What is your favorite TV show? “The Daily Show,” "The Colbert Report," “SportsCenter” and the “CSI” franchise.
5. What did you have for breakfast? A cup of coffee and a glazed doughnut.
6. What is your middle name? Miguel. Sexy and foreign, no?
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chamorro fiesta … though I also love Chinese, Italian, and down-home American.
8. What foods do you dislike? Peas, lima beans, squash, snails, most fish and seafood.
9. What is your favorite type of music? Classic rock ‘n’ roll, though I like a wide spectrum of music, from classical to country to rap.
10. What kind of a car do you drive? A 12-year-old 1994 Nissan King Cab SE-V6.
11. What characteristics do you despise? Hypocrisy, bigotry, selfishness.
12. Favorite item of clothing? My tailor-made tuxedo.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Central Valley part of California. A distant second, The World Series of Poker, as a participant.
14. What color is your bathroom? White. Boring. Bleah.
15. Favorite brand of clothing? An brand that fits my big ass. LOL
16. Where would you retire to? Do you mean, “To where would you retire?” Doesn’t matter; pretty sure I’ll die before reaching retirement age. LOL
17. Favorite time of day? Usually between 11 p.m. and midnight. During daylight savings time, it’s around midnight to 1 a.m.
18. Where were you born? In a hospital in Rome, N.Y.
19. Favorite sport to watch? NFL football.
20. What is your favorite product that you use? It USED to be Kool Menthol Filter Kings … LOL. Now? Hmm … Assam Black Tea.
21. Coke or Pepsi? Either, but I prefer Assam Black Tea.
22. Are you a morning person or a night owl? If morning means midnight to 3 a.m. … LOL. Definitely a night owl.
23. How many kids do you want? At least one. Got a tyke you can spare?
24. Where do you see yourself in five years? Somewhere else.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I’ve found a woman who loves me for who I am … psyche!!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A professional football player.
27. Favorite candy bar? Not really into candy … but it used to be Butterfinger and Big Hunk.
28. What is your best childhood memory? Fishing with my dad and family.
29. What are the different jobs you've had in your life? I mowed lawns, sold cold drinks to construction workers, babysat, bagged groceries, sold study guides in college, was a freelance writer, night club bouncer (suprise, huh? LOL), dart supplies salesman, teacher (one day on the job, thank you very much), copy editor, reporter/writer, editor.
30. Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Wars, but only the original three. Does anyone actually choose Star Trek?
31. Any nicknames? Big D, D, Dzer, Big Daddy.
32. Eye color? Steel blue.
33. Ever been to Africa? Does it count that I think I was a rhino in a previous life? LOL
34. Ever been toilet papered? Only my ass.
35. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry? Duh.
36. Croutons or bacon bits? I’d prefer real strips of crispy bacon.
37. Favorite day of the week? Sunday -- usually my do-nothing day.
38. Favorite restaurant? Probably Roy’s in the Hilton Guam Resort and Spa.
39. Favorite ice cream? Ice cream sandwich.
40. Favorite flower? None, really. I like to give roses though.
41. Favorite day of the year? Christmas.
42. Favorite fast food restaurant? Burger King and Quizno’s.
43. Favorite Web site? DZER’s Diatribe … isn’t that EVERYONE’s fave Web site? LOL
44. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Passed it on the first attempt, thank you very much.
45. Who did you get your last e-mail from? I think it was my mom … she still keeps sending me those ultra-forward crap e-mails.
46. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I have no credit card, but if I did, I would say … a store that sells golf supplies.
47. What do you do most often when you're bored? Nothing. That’s why I’m bored! Hell-oh!
48. What time do you usually go to bed in the evening? I don’t go to bed in the evening; I go to bed in the early morning hours … usually 2 a.m. to 3 a.m.
49. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Hmm … people will respond to this? LOL
50. Last person you went out to dinner with? Myself. Yes, that’s sad as hell; I realize that.
51. Ford or Chevy? Hmm … GM! Was that the right choice, My Favorite Person? LOL
52. What are you listening to right now? The U.S. Open report on ESPN’s SportsCenter.
53. What is your favorite color? Charcoal gray or black.
54. Lake, ocean or river? I’m an island boy … ocean.
55. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Didn’t the chicken have to cum to make the egg? Or at least the rooster, leaving a frustrated hen to finish herself off? Heh.
56. What is your favorite song? Too many to choose just one. Anything by Zeppelin, The Doors or The Eagles would work though.
57. What book are you reading right now? “Eats, Shoots & Leaves.” Brilliant book about punctuation.
58. What is the one thing you cannot travel without? Money. I could travel without that, but I wouldn’t get far.
59. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage? Absolut kamikaze on the rocks, though I rarely drink.
Ooh! And I just had to share this comic strip with all of you :)