Saturday, September 16, 2006

very early saturday morning ...

Poker was fun ... it was great playing the old games with the old gang again ... started off bad but recovered to only lost about $30.

Unfortunately, had to leave early to make sure I was at the office in time for the conference call. Didn't get out of there until well after 2 a.m., then it was home to finish the edits. Once done, went to bed but it took me a bit to fall asleep ... alarm was set for 7 a.m. and dozed off around 4 a.m.

Woke up to the incessant buzzing of the alarm ... a little before 8 a.m. No way I could make it to the course on time. Tried calling the fellas but no luck.

Went back to sleep, set the alarm for 11 a.m. Woke up at 11, changed the alarm setting to noon, when I finally dragged my sorry ass outta bed.

Talked an amusing drunk chick for a little bit ... LOL ... and now, here I am. Still have to go into the office eventually, but only for a short time, since I got a ton of work done Friday.

Oh, and there are some new photos
over at the other blog:

Check them out if you have the inclination.


No comments: